We Oregonian’s may complain about the rain, but truthfully, it’s what makes our food fantastic! We celebrate our lush surroundings by using locally grown, sustainably raised and generally cared for ingredients. Our pies are handmade because trust us, it matters.
Our menu changes seasonally. Below is a small sampling of some of our favorites. Please stop by the bakery to check out our daily flavors!
Pie Holes: $3.75 Baker’s Dozen: $45
Want a bigger pie? All flavors are available in 9″ pies! Sweet Pies: $24 Savory Pies: $32
*Larger pies will require 24 hour notice* Thanks for understanding!
- Brown Butter Pecan
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Lemon Vanilla Bean
- Brandied Apple
- Carmelized Pear & Cranberry
- Peanut Butter Chocolate
- Classic Pumpkin
- Banana Cream w/ salted caramel
- Chocolate Buttermilk pie w/ walnuts, chocolate sauce, & caramel
Savory & Pot Pies
- Chicken- Classic pot pie w/ large chunks of chicken and vegetables
- Mushroom Gruyere- Crimini mushrooms in creamy shallot and thyme sauce topped with gruyere cheese
- Breakfast Pie- House made sausage, hash browns, cheddar cheese and eggs
- Seasonal Quiche- butternut squash, roasted brussel sprouts, & manchego cheese
- Hogs In a Quilt- Cascade Farms sausage, cheddar cheese and stone ground mustard