We Oregonian’s may complain about the rain, but truthfully, it’s what makes our food fantastic! We celebrate our lush surroundings by using locally grown, sustainably raised and generally cared for ingredients. Our pies are handmade because trust us, it matters.
Our menu changes seasonally. Below is a small sampling of some of our favorites. Please stop by the bakery to check out our daily flavors!
- Brown Butter Pecan
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Lemon Vanilla Bean
- Peanut Butter Chocolate
- Blueberry Ginger
- Banana Cream w/ Salted Caramel
- Strawberry Rhubarb
Savory & Pot Pies
- Chicken- Classic pot pie w/ large chunks of chicken and vegetables
- Mushroom Gruyere- Crimini mushrooms in creamy shallot and thyme sauce topped with gruyere cheese
- Breakfast Pie- House made sausage, hash browns, cheddar cheese and eggs
- Seasonal Quiche: Local forest mushrooms (shitake, porcini, oyster) and torn basil